Hiker's Favorite Stretching Strap
Increase durability of muscles and tendons while climbing hills or mountain trails. Use regularly to minimize development of tendonitis and muscle strains. This minimalist strap stretches muscles and tendons that cross the toes, feet, ankle and knee. You can feel the stretch go all the way from the feet, up the back of the lower leg and behind the knee. One of our favorite modalities...
Benefits for hikers and walkers
- Reduces chances of developing plantar fasciitis
- Helps promote durability in the lower leg area
- Lengthens muscles and tendons that extend from toes to behind the knee
- Loosens tissue in the arch area
When to use
- Before activity
- After you arrive home from hiking or walking
- Before bed to minimize stiffness in the morning
- Anytime you feel like stretching
1. Made with premium polyester and cotton materials that are sturdy and breathable and constructed to withstand extensive use.
2. The special loops allow you to stretch comfortably with fully extended arms or flexed elbows.
4. When you stretch, you elongate your muscles around the joints which helps increase the range of motion, and in turn helps to avoid injury.
5. Stretch the Achilles tendon, Hamstrings, Quadriceps, Calves and more.
Length: 44.8in (114cm)
Foot pad: 9.4 x 3.5 in (24 x 13.5cm)
Each loop: 6.7 x 8 in (17 x 23cm)